2021 NSWCCC, MacKillop and Polding Team Official and Convenor Positions now open!
Like to get involved in Pathway sports for Catholic schools in NSW? - plenty of opportunity for enthusiastic skilled staff at the Diocesan level and NSWCCC, Polding and MacKillop level.
If you are up for the challenge, positions are open to all teaching staff in schools affiliated with CSNSW Sport.
Role descriptions for each position are available under Staff Resources >> Documents.
SPORT CONVENOR APPLICATIONS CLOSE 30 SEPTEMBER, ALL OTHER APPLICATIONS CLOSE 22 OCTOBER 2021
How to apply:
- Log into your CSNSW.SPORT account
- If you do not have an account - please create one - for HELP: https://csnsw.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/article/637960210?src=156324176
- Go to your dashboard
- Update your accreditation
- A) Go to STAFF >> APPLY FOR TEAM OFFICIAL Ensure you select NO to applying for Diocesan/Association level., Select NO if you work in a school
- B) Go to STAFF >> APPLY FOR SPORT CONVENOR
- Complete the form - ensure you choose 2022 in the year
- Select the role/s you wish to apply for
- Write a statement. Submit
- If you are applying for a NSW All Schools Team Official position please indicate whether it is Coach, Manager or Selector in your STATEMENT box
- The system will send an email to your Principal & your Diocesan Rep requesting they log on to approve. Applications without Principal or Diocesan approval will NOT be considered.
- The application will then be sent to CSNSW Sport admin.