Catholic Schools Office Lismore
- Sport Returns/Refunds
- Sport Exchanges
The Catholic Schools Office Lismore will refund you the amount paid by you less any costs incurred by the Catholic Schools Office Lismore, if your child is registered to attend a CSSS (CPS/CCC) event and they are unable to attend due to accident or illness. Reimbursement for uniform purchases will only be offered if uniforms are returned in NEW condition within 14 days of you notifying the Catholic Schools Office Lismore of your child’s withdrawal from the event. All tags must still be affixed and the garment unwashed.
In order for this to take place, please follow the below instructions:
- Contact the Catholic Schools Office Lismore – either John Cocciola on firstname.lastname@example.org 0418 643476 or email@example.com 02 6627 6222 to notify of your child’s withdrawal and discuss any refund details.
- Return goods to be refunded (if applicable) via post or delivery to: Catholic Schools Office Lismore PO Box 158 Presentation House, 3 Dawson Street Lismore NSW 2480
- Please include a note with details of the exchange or refund along with child’s name and school, and your name and contact number.
- The Catholic Schools Office Lismore will credit you via the method of payment used for the purchase eg credit card or debit card.
- You should expect the funds to be reimbursed to you within 3 weeks of returning the items.
If you require an exchange due to incorrect sizing, the Catholic Schools Office Lismore will make every attempt to accommodate your request. In order for a new size or item to be arranged, please follow the below instructions: