Catholic Schools NSW Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Notice
Catholic Schools NSW Sport ("CSNSW Sport", "we", or "us”) sells merchandise direct to our customers (“you”, “your”) families for their convenience. This Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Notice (“Notice”) applies to purchases made on the CSNSW Sport Portal.
We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and in the instances provided for in this Notice. Any benefits set out in this Notice may apply in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Before making a purchase, please read this Notice so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Returns and Refunds
Under certain conditions you may be entitled to a refund from CSNSW Sport.
You are entitled to a refund if there is a major problem such as;
- The item is not of merchantable quality;
- Is significantly different from the sample or description;
- Doesn’t do what it was supposed to do (fit for purpose), isn’t what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed repaired;
You are not entitled to a refund if you simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
If there is a major problem (as described above) with the item, instead of electing for a refund, you may elect for an exchange. Any replaced products must be of an identical type to the product originally supplied.
You may also apply to CSNSW Sport for an exchange if there is a problem in relation to size issues. CSNSW Sport will make every attempt to accommodate such requests.
Applying for Exchanges and Refund
If you would like to apply for a refund or exchange please follow the following steps:
1. Contact the CSNSW Sport office on firstname.lastname@example.org and outline the issue.
2. After making contact with CSNSW Sport, the goods must be returned to CSNSW Sport, Level 9, 133 Liverpool Street, Sydney. NSW 2000
3. Include a note with details of the exchange or refund along with child’s name and purchase reference number. Alternately, you may include a copy of the order form.
4. For exchanges due to size issues, items must be returned in new condition within 14 days. Any tags must still be affixed and the garment unwashed.
5. For refunds, CSNSW Sport will inform the accounts department to credit you via the method of payment used for the purchase. In the event of payment by EFT, please supply your bank BSB & Account number to CSNSW Sport.
6. CSNSW Sport shall endeavour to have the funds reimbursed or the new item to be posted to you within 14 days of returning the original items.